We are a diverse, caring, loving people with a heart for our community and a mission for God. We are a congregation of moderate Baptists serving this community since 1929.
Is to focus on the Biltmore community that we have been a part of for almost 90 years:
- Reconnect with the community
- Positively impact the community
- Minister to the community
- Partner with the community
What do we believe?
We believe in the following Baptist distinctives:
- Freedom of religion – Baptists fought for separation of church and state and the freedom of all to worship
- Jesus is the Son of God – part of a trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Priesthood of the believer – we believe all Christian believers are in a personal relationship with God
- Believer Baptism by full-immersion – we believe Baptism is an outward expression of the saving acceptance of Christ
- Bible-based – we believe that the Bible is God’s inspired Word
- Women are equally qualified to serve as leaders including the roles of pastor, deacon and teacher