Biltmore was founded on February 8, 1929, when 74 members of North Run Baptist Church requested letters to organize a church in the Biltmore neighborhood. The congregation met at Longdale Elementary School until February 2, 1930, when our Sunday School plant was completed. Dedication for our sanctuary took place in July of 1940. Additional educational space and a recreation building were added in later years.

Close Menu